Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hiking with the family

Yesterday we decided LAST minute to head into the mountains and go on an awesome hike with the family.  It was busy.  Since we usually do things in the winter when it's slow.  But the kids did awesome and we were able to hike what we did in the winter again and see it in the new season of summer.  I have to say it was way scarier of a hike in the winter with all the snow and ice, but way cooler end point.  But in the summer the falls are flowing and it's still breath taking!  My 3.5 year old did the 5 + KMs no problem.  We aren't hard core when we have the little ones, but they kicked butt!

My week has been good.  I am back today with a workout after taking some time of last week due to 'stress' aka shoulder pain.  It felt good to sweat it out this morning a bit.  Wish I could get up earlier...maybe I will work on that this next week!
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment