Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So I am now back down after a few weeks of just holding and gaining a little.
April 25 194.6 lbs, I have learned a lot about my body in the last few weeks and need to eat more to lose more.  I have been still in the crazy mind set of if I eat I will be huge.....
It stinks that I really can't get out of that thought.  I am slowly learning... I just need to know what I am putting into my mouth that is worthy calories.  But still have a cheat every so often so that I can feel like I am not deprived, since again as soon as I say you can only have ..... I want and then eat 100's.... ok not totally true but a little.
I was so energized this morning had a great workout and am excited about the next 12 weeks.  Starting today I started a new program, I was getting board and not feeling like I was going anywhere and just needed a change!  So excited!!  If you want to know what I am up to leave me a message, if not that's cool too!
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment